Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Year Full of Promise...




I learned something this morning...
Gold is most dazzling in its liquid form...
Wood is most colorful when it’s about to turn to ashes...
And the face of Jesus was “never more beautiful” than when stained with blood, and showing the marks of pain and exhaustion. (Desire of Ages - “In Pilate’s Judgement Hall”)
There’s something there for me. And something tells me I’m going to find it this year... 
Especially if I intend to reveal through my life the beauty of the King in more dazzling color than ever. 
That is my prayer. That is my intention. Oh, give me Jesus...
And oh, if you are a child of the Highest, and if you have read this post, pray for me. 


1 comment:

  1. I will pray for you. :)

    Those in service for Jesus will be attacked by Satan tremendously. He'll try to discourage them so they won't be a good witness to those around them. Don't give up. Keep looking to Jesus and humbly follow Him! He's always there for everyone no matter what they go through.

    If Jesus didn't step off the plat form in Gethsemane and at Calvary to die for us- He won't step off the platform in order to save you, or anyone!

    See you & your family at INFCM.

    AJ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...