Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Here We Go!

Promise for the day:
Psalms 81:10 "Open thy mouth wide and I will fill it..."
Don't take my word for it. Prove Him.

Charge for the day:
You think we know 10,000 people between us? I do.
And every one of them should have the chance to dare with us.
So, tell them. Text them. Facebook them.

Encouragement for the day:
It does get easier. It does.
But you've got to be willing for it to be hard first. :)

I declare this week coming to be "Pray-for-each-other-on-ScriptureTyper-week."
Let's see what God can accomplish.

Click your ST tab above and let's go.

-- [excited beyond belief. :)]




6 comments:

  1. Yay!!!So, so excited. I'm already loving the first 3 verses and how they end."...for the time is at hand".

    And I'm praying God grants me the grace to truly *keep* and *internalize* His words, weighty as they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has become an integral scheduled part of my day. We're excited, too.... Not to just know, but to live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I woke up yesterday morning, I said "Forget it." This morning I was about to officially ditch the whole idea, because it seems I'm looking at a choice of school or Bible memorization. And the parents would argue that school is of utmost importance. But I decided I must try. And if I can memorize just one verse in an average day, I will be content. Because that will still get me there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm so excited too! I prayed before I started using ST again this year; that this slow computer that I use would go be able to go faster just for ST. And He answered my prayer, it works wonderfully now! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...